ADIDAS Vintage Nordic Cross Country Ski Boots Size EU39 US7 Touring No
Nordic Cross Country Ski Boots
Boots that provide freedom of movement and comfort
Sizing & Measurements
Please pay attention to innersole length in cm as EU, US, UK sizes differ among brands
Unisex Size EU 39, US 6, US 5.5
Innersole length ~ 24.50 cm
Suitable for Touring Norm 50mm 3 pin bindings
Nordic Ski Binding and Boot Compatibility Guide
NORDIC NORM 75MM (3-PIN) BOOTS
Boots are the most obviously distinctive family of nordic ski boots. They have a 75mm wide "duck bill" at the front of the boot, with three holes on the bottom of the bill that line up with the pins on their appropriate binding.
New Nordic Norm boots, come in both BC (backcountry) and non-BC styles. NNN boots have a single bar at the toe and two channels that line up with corresponding ridges on the binding. NNN BC boots have the same configuration, but with a thicker bar and wider, deeper channels. NNN boots and NNN BC boots are not compatible with the same bindings!
Salomon Nordic System boots come in two different options: Profil and Pilot (the backcountry variant of SNS, X-ADV, was retired in 2015). All SNS boots have a bar at the toe and a single channel along the sole of the boot. SNS Profil boots have one bar, while SNS Pilot boots have two-one at the toe and one at the ball of the foot. SNS Profil and SNS Pilot boots are not compatible with the same bindings!
ShippinG & Handling
- FEDEX Express Shipping (US, CANADA) and International shipping with DPD, UPS, GLS, POST NL for fast Worldwide deliveries
- Please select DHL PACKET for Express Shipping
- Handling time is up to 2 working days after receiving cleared payment
Returns are accepted. Return shipping cost is paid by buyer.
- If you have any questions, please contact us via Ebay
- Please check Outdoors gear and Sports Equipment under seller's Mustgetit and 2nd_value listings
Listed with ExportYourStore.com